Saturday, January 9, 2010

So Busted! - July 2009

This was a funny scene to walk in upon...I had just cut up half a watermelon and left the other half on the counter while I went around offering some to everyone. In the meantime, Holden dragged a stool over to the kitchen counter and helped himself to the other half by scooping out the middle with his little hand. The juicy evidence was everywhere...the floor, dripping down the front of the cabinets, and all over the countertop! It was quite a sight to see, and he gleefully pointed it out to us as we entered the room. :)


I used a border stamp to make the watermelon seeds and cut them out by hand. I printed my journaling on vellum and cut it to fit the edge of the mat. I used Thickers for my title letters. I stamped the flourishes behind the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment