Sunday, January 17, 2010

Cow Appreciation Day - July 2009

These photos are of Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-Fil-A in July 2009. They had printable costume accessories on their website this time around, so we all had cow noses, hats with attached cow ears, cow tails, cow spots, and Eat More Chikin signs on. It was fun!

I didn't have any grand plans for these photos as far as the layout goes, but I really wanted them in my scrapbook, so this is one of those times where I cheated and pulled out a pre-printed scrapbook page. All I had to add were the photos, floral embellishments, and a label of the event and date. Easy-peasy! The two larger flowers are Perfectly Posh flowers from Imaginesce, and the smaller flower in the center of the stack is from Prima. I punched the tiny flowers from polka-dotted paper. I printed the label on vellum and adhered it with vellum glue dots.

No comments:

Post a Comment