Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Bee-Boppin - September 2009

These are photos of Holden when he was 20 months old. He loves to wear headphones and bop to the music! Crazy kid.
I started with a simple pre-printed layout page by Scrapbook Wizard. Then I stamped green flourishes and added my photos after I rounded the corners. I put blue and green irridescent plastic flower embellishments on as photo corners (they were in a bag on clearance at Wal-Mart). I used clear alphabet stickers for the title. Then I stamped the blue dotted circles inside the pre-printed border circles, and I added layered Prima Flowers on top of that with flower brad centers. I thew in some flower shaped buttons and a dimensional tag on the other two circles. Then I added 2 metal charm words from Making Memories and 4 metal bug charms. I hand-drew the bug trails with a brown marker and added the date on the bottom right.

No comments:

Post a Comment