Monday, December 21, 2009

Wrestling Fun - June 2009

I made this layout today using the Embrace Today theme from the Storytellers Club October 2009 Ultimate Kit. I added some ribbons from my own personal collection and a crystal bradded flower stack. Everything else is from the kit. These pictures are so unique because they were taken by my 9-year old son. I got the joy of discovering them on my digital camera a while later! I love that they are so candid and show my kids being kids, as they normally are. Whenever they see me with a camera in hand, they always want to "ham it up" and offer the perfect pose. I'm tickled pink to have some "real life" photos of them playing and being silly. Hayden was so excited that I actually scrapbooked the photos that *HE* took!

No comments:

Post a Comment