Monday, December 7, 2009

I have started this blog to showcase my scrapbook pages as a way to share with grandparents and friends and fellow scrapbookers. Comments are welcome. I have many completed scrapbooks, and I will add the pages here as I get time to scan them, probably in no particular order! LOL. Enjoy!


These were taken in December 2007, just a couple of weeks before I gave birth to Holden! Haylee was doing her nursery schoolwork with me.

**********


I love these photos! Haylee was such a silly girl. She was sitting on my belly when I took a lot of these. She wore herself out with her silliness and then crashed on the couch afterwards!

**********


This is a much simpler layout than I normally do. I used a page kit I had because I was at a crop and didn't have time to pack the stuff I would normally use! I usually do a lot more embellishing and use a mix of patterned paper. The pictures were so much fun because I had a backdrop all set up and was trying to get pictures of both of them posing together, but Haylee kept charging the camera and laughing!

**********

This was made using the free trial Ultimate Kit from http://www.storytellersclub.com/. I used part of the "Just Add Water" theme and part of the "Family" theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment