Thursday, December 24, 2009

Tea for Two - July 2009

These photos were taken when I took Haylee to the English Rose Tea Room for her 5th birthday. We put on our prettiest floral dresses for the occasion and had a very girly afternoon together, despite the pouring rain! We enjoyed a full afternoon tea with scones, curds and jams and Devonshire Cream, soup, finger sandwiches, chocolate covered strawberries, fruit and custard parfait, quiche, and dessert tarts. Her favorite part was the scones with the cream and the fruit parfait!


I used Provo Craft coordinating papers from a Super Slab, and I cut the title letters with the Fiskars Shape Cutter and a lettering template. I created the shadow mats for the letters using the Magic Matter. I embellished with Prima flowers, some plastic floral brads from Target to hold the vellum journaling in place, a wooden flower accent from Dollar Tree, and some Tea Party stickers from Jolee's. I cut some jagged edged border pieces to fram the collage photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment