Friday, December 18, 2009

I made this one yesterday. I got the popcorn image from Google Images, printed it, and used pop dots to raise it up. Then I split it between the two pages of the layout. I added sticky stitches along the lines in the background paper, and I cut the title words using my Craft Robo and placed the letters along the stitches. I chalked the tops of the letters with a darker yellow to simulate melting butter. I punched photo corners using a Fiskars corner punch. I added ultrafine glitter to the swirls of the flourishes in the background paper and to the edges of the photo bubble mats, and I heat embossed them to keep the glitter from brushing off.

My family has an obsession with popcorn, so when one person has some, everybody else has to join in, too! It's always a family affair, lol. I punched images of Steve and Holden with popcorn in their mouths and their hands in the popcorn bowl for the circle photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment