Thursday, February 25, 2010

ZZZ - June 2009

Holden was sleeping sitting up on the sofa, and although not shown here, Haylee was laying down beside him asleep, also. They must have gone to sleep watching tv! Pretty typical for these two.

I started with a plain sheet of green paper and added 3 patterned papers from the Wild Asparagus paper pad by My Mind's Eye (love that paper line!). The bird and the scalloped circle behind the flowers were plain chipboard shapes I bought in a big assorted pack from Joann's that I adhered to patterned paper and trimmed with a craft knife. I added a little googly eye to the bird. The decorative staples with the heart cutouts are Fastenator bars...that's my first time using my Fastenator. The Z's were punchout letters from an assorted pack of precut letters. The flowers are Petaloo Dahlia Box Blends, including the crystal flower center. I also used assorted ribbons and ric rac from American Crafts. I based the layout on a PageMaps sketch by Becky Fleck. I did my journaling on the computer uisng a CK font and printed it on vellum paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment