Thursday, February 25, 2010

True Love - November 2009

A friend took these photos of me and Steve as we were leaving to go to our dinner cruise on the Spirit of Norfolk. It was the day after our 15th wedding anniversary. I've brought a lot of business to Spirit with my field trip group, so they gave us a complimentary cruise, which was really cool! We had a fabulous time and would definitely do it again. The entertainment was fun and amusing, and we had a great evening.


I used the "Vintage Romance" theme from the February 2010 Storytellers Club Ultimate Kit to make this layout. I used the dot textured Bazzill cardstock as the background paper, and some of the patterned paper as mats. I trimmed the scalloped die cuts so the scalloped part would be the edge. I used a lot of the self-adhesive pearls and metal flowers that were in the kit, and I added a bunch of layered Prima flowers that I had.

No comments:

Post a Comment