Thursday, February 25, 2010

She is 5 - July 2009

I took these photos on Haylee's actual 5th birthday. She and Hayden had a combined birthday party the next day, so I was busy preparing the party food and the cake. We had already taken her out to a tearoom for her birthday earlier in the week, but I just *had* to shoot some photos when my baby turned 5!


I think I got this patterned paper in a Miss Elizabeth's paper pack from Dollar Tree. I've been saving it for these photos because it had the baby in pink nestled in the cherries like the ones on her shirt, and it had a pink flower print like her skirt. I used a Fiskars circle punch to make the decorative circle that I cut apart, some cardstock stickers from Heidi Grace for the title and the hearts, and some Making Memories tweed and clear flowers layered with a crystal brad.

No comments:

Post a Comment