Friday, February 19, 2010

Must Sleep...NOW! - January 2009

I just love a baby's ability to sleep whenever, wherever. How I wish *I* had that ability! LOL. Holden was just a year old here.


All of the patterned papers are from the Wild Asparagus paper pad from My Mind's Eye. That's one of my all-time favoite paper pads! I followed a sketch on the Scrapbooks, Etc. website. The title, photo mat, and corners are cut from a miscellaneous sheet of plain blue cardstock that I had. I punched the corners with a Fiskars scallop border punch, and I inked the title letters and corners with Martha Stewart inks. I cut the title letters using the CraftRobo. All of the flowers and rhinestone flower centers are from Petaloo Box Blends that I bought the other day from www.peachycheap.com. Love that site! The assorted grossgrain ribbons are from American Crafts. The woven label "adorable" is from Miss Elizabeth's (from Dollar Tree). I wrote in the date with a Precision Pen that came in a StoryTellers Club kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment