Saturday, April 24, 2010

Sweet Dreams - February 2008

I love this photo of Holden sleeping...he was only a month old here.


I used the "My Favorite Things" theme from the March 2008 Storytellers Club ultimate kit for this layout. The metal tab and eyelets from 7 Gypsies were also included in the kit, along with the blue textured Bazzill cardstock. I trimmed one blue strip with the deckle blade for my Cutterpede, and the other blue strip with my Fiskars "Treading Water" border punch. I used a template from Pages By Design for the title mat, and I cut the title with my Craft Robo. I used a Precision Pen by American Crafts for the journaling. I based the layout on a sketch that I think I printed from the Creating Keepsakes website a long time ago. I used a printable paper piecing pattern from the Scrapbooks, Etc. website for the tree trunk, and I hand cut the tree trunk from recycled cardboard that was in a home mailer. I used miscellaneous scrap paper for the tree and the title mat.


I made this layout for the Earth Day 2010 contest at the Storytellers Club website.

No comments:

Post a Comment