Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Easter Memories - January 2010

The kids went to the Homeowners' Association's annual Easter egg hunt on the weekend before Easter this year, and then we had our own hunt in the front yard when we got home from church on Easter Sunday. At the association's hunt, Hayden won the big prize basket. That was a big deal for him because this was his last hunt with them since he is 10 now. He was thrilled, even though he gave most of the stuff in the basket to his brother and sister. He ate the chocolate bunny, though, in short order! LOL.
I used the "Easter Memories" theme from the April 2010 Storytellers Ultimate kit, which included the pretty felt flowers I used on the layout. I added some yellow cardstock for the journaling mat that I punched down one side with a Fiskars border punch, and I used some flower shaped brads for the flower centers.

No comments:

Post a Comment