Friday, September 3, 2010

Snooze - July 2008

Haylee has always had the uncanny ability to fall asleep just about anywhere. This was no different! I found her sprawled across the tops of two bar stool asleep with her limbs dangling down. I swear, I don't know how she didn't fall! This was definitely a scrapbook-worthy moment!
I used patterned papers mostly by Scrapbook Wizard. I cut the flower paper strip from a larger sheet that had a variety of patterns on it. I added self-adhesive green rhinestones by Bead Connection to each printed flower and the journaling block, and clear ones to the stacked paper flowers, which are by Prima and Imaginesce Perfectly Posh collection. I printed the computer journaling on vellum, and the fabric covered chipboard title letters are Thickers by American Crafts.

No comments:

Post a Comment