Sunday, September 5, 2010

Baby Love - August 2008

This photo was taken at the homeschool park day at City View Park in August 2008. I laid down a picnic blanket, and Holden and his little girlfriend Kayleigh rolled around on it and hugged and kissed on each other! They were the cutest! We've joked ever since that they are betrothed to one another. It truly was "baby love!"


I used the "Sunkissed" theme from the August 2010 Storytellers Club ultimate kit. The blue and yellow cardstock was cut from Bazzill textured cardstock in the kit. The teal rhinestones were included in the July 2010 kit. The decorative trims were cut with a Fiskars Shape Cutter template and a Fiskars border punch. The flowers were included in the kit. The glittered, scalloped chipboard circle at the bottom is a Pebbles Chip from the white collection. The title letters are Thickers by American Crafts that came in brown craft paper color, and I colored them orange with a Slick Writer marker by American Crafts. I used a PageMaps sketch by Becky Fleck. I think this is my favorite layout that I've ever done! The paper was gorgeous to begin with, but the sketch from PageMaps really brought it all together and gave it balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment