Monday, August 15, 2011

Good Times - December 2009


The kids just love horsing around and taking pictures of themselves and each other while they're doing it! The result is an onslaught of silly-faced photos that are up close and personal and kinda crazy! LOL. I love to scrapbook the pictures they take because they always depict the kids having such fun!
I used the "Good Times" theme from the January 2011 Storytellers Club ultimate kit, along with a metallic Slick Writer marker for journaling. I also downloaded the photo strip template from the Storytellers digi site, Digital Express. I plugged the photos into it in Adobe Photoshop Elements 9, printed them, cut them out, and added them to my paper page. So this is officially my first attempt at hybrid scrapbooking. I liked it! I've decided I don't mind a digital element here and there, so long as I still get to use my papers, LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment