Friday, July 9, 2010

Spirit of Norfolk - March 2008

I took the kids on a science field trip on the Spirit of Norfolk. A scientist from Nauticus did a presentation called "Grand Electro" about electricity. Hayden got selected to help with the demonstration, so he was thrilled. You can see from his expression, though, that he didn't know quite what to expect when touching that ball! The kids made a new friend, too, and they played on the dock for hours after the cruise. It was a fun day!


I used some miscellaneous paper I had which had life preservers printed all over it. I thought that was fitting, so I looked on Google and found additional images of life preservers to match and used them as accents on the second page. I used punch-out letters for the title that I bought at ACMoore ages ago and chalked the edges in Pebbles blue pastel chalk to subdue the red lettering a bit. I did all the journaling on the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment