Sunday, March 28, 2010

My Son - January 2008

This photo was taken when Holden was only a couple of weeks old. I remember taking it because I somehow lost the birth photo package we bought from the hospital, and I needed a photo to put on the birth announcements I made! I remember cropping Holden from the photo to use on the announcements, but I think I ended up using a different photo anyway! LOL. Anyway, I thought it was a sweet photo of father and son. Doesn't Steve looked oh-so-tired?!?

I used the Backyard Fun theme from the September 2009 Storytellers Club Ultimate kit and based the layout on a PageMaps sketch by Becky Higgins. I trimmed down one of the die cut border strips to reveal the ric rac edge as one of the paper strips used to accent the photo. I added only some pieces of Felt Fusion I cut from a package of felt border. I entered this in the May Guest Designer contest at ST. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment